Any IT workers here? How did you get your first job in IT?

Be the first person to like this.
olivia simon

If you want a well paying job like we all dream of having then you will have to have a skill that most people have not gained. This is why I wonder why anyone other then a accountent puts proficient in excel on there resume. Seriously even if you don't know how to write algorythims you can easily Google most of them. I digress

I have family members who are Network Engineers so I have taken this opportunity and run with it. I'm not a network engineer yet but I'm close.

tonny high

I'm a web developer and I always wanted to work in IT so I started learning web development some time ago. I found full stack course at https://goit.global/us/, they provide theorethical and practical knowledge, we started learning HTML + CSS right now. After this course I became a web developer and they helped me to create portfolio with samples of my work and employment assistance. That's how I found my first job in IT.

I've always dreamed of working as an IT, but it did not work out well for me. new jersey tax preparation

Mike Rooney

This is really a great website, i suggest you to post articles to attract visitors attention. Your website is really a great source of information.Shining Jacket