Hi, I re-arranged my living room furniture but I am not happy with the result. The room looks more spacious but I feel is too much empty space in the middle. I have an L shaped configuration of the living and dinning room combo. I don’t think there is room enough to bring the sofas towards the middle of the room. please help me as the situation is droving me crazy. Thanks.

Be the first person to like this.
tonny high

I'm not a pro designer but I would remove the red rug. I don't know if you need it. And I would put the buffet where the sofa is and move the sofa to the middle of that wall where the love seat is now. Move the love seat opposit the sofa and move the chair closer to the windows. I can suggest you 3d exterior rendering services here https://fortes.vision/3d-exterior-rendering-services/ with their help you'll find the best interior design solutions for your living room faster. They provide interior 3D visualization for many years and have affordable prices and they can implement all ideas in pictures to show the final result and save both time and money. I often use their services to be sure that I choose the right colors and furniture.

Be the first person to like this.