Viewing Single Post
Ostin Calison

I grew up in a middle-class family in a small town, and I witnessed my mother following a strict regimen to grow her long, thick, plush hair naturally. It may be overdue and smooth, but the pain is worth all the beauty products if you follow it even for six months.

To prevent hair loss, nutrients must be supplied to the scalp in sufficient quantities. To do this, take a mixture of almond, coconut and olive oil. Add two tablespoons of powdered fenugreek seeds and let them soak in the oil for an hour. Apply the paste on the scalp, massage thoroughly. Leave overnight and wash off with shampoo. Repeat this thrice a week.
Apply quinine twice a month. Make a paste by beating three eggs and some coconut oil to keep your hair from becoming frizzy due to dehydration. Keep it on for two to three hours and wash off.
Once a week, you can also apply a mixture of aloe vera pulp and honey and keep it on for 30 minutes for a silky and lustrous finish.
Your hair is replenished if you provide it with a steam bath while washing your hair.
In the end, I would suggest consuming plenty of water and fruits to keep your hair growing.

Be the first person to like this.