Are you currently unable to get the new emails on the iphone? Generally, that happens because of the incorrect username or password errors. if you don't know how to fix it. you can apply it on your device. 

• First of all, you need to check the internet connection on your aol mail account. make sure that it is working perfectly fine. 
  • Now go to the filter settings, here you need to click on the edit mail filters. now you will able to see the mail filters 
  • sometimes, Yahoo mail is not getting emails because of the forwarding errors. so you need to remove the current account and then re-add the mail account. 
  • Let's go to the sound settings and update the mail account. 

Once you will make these changes into the yahoo mail account. it will start working fine. for more details, you need to visit: 

Why am I not getting my Yahoo Mail on my iPhone?

Topics: iphone, mail, problems, yahoo
Be the first person to like this.
Chi Bi

Ever heard of Foodle? What does that name remind you of? If you haven't played Foodle yet, it won't take long for you to discover this exciting food game. Here you will be provided with what is interesting about the game, a description as well as game instructions. Most importantly, you can play Foodle for free all the time. Guess the food-related word in six attempts. It is all about food and everything related to food. We're confident that you'll adore Foodle.

Be the first person to like this.