eisensara

This is a big question, as there are many crypto exchange providers in the digital market. It can be difficult to find out the best one among them.

You don't have to stress, I will help you. I personally did an analysis on the best crypto exchange development company in the current market and came up with the top crypto exchange script/software providers Among various companies, Zodeak solutions got my attention.

They have many years of experience in the cryptocurrency industry. They have delivered more than 75+ crypto exchange projects for their clients around the world. They are committed to customer satisfaction. so their scripts/software are completely secure, free from bugs, and fully integrated with advanced trading features. Some of their exclusive feature and mainly their security features.

Exclusive features of the Wazirx clone script 
Encrypted live chat
Transaction records
Live liquidity
Live price tracker
PIN lock features
Margin trading
Future trading
Secure wallet
Push Notification
Multiple payments
Advance/based trading

Security features of Wazirx clone script 
Two-factor authentication
HTTP authentication
Email Verification
Jail Login
Escrow-based wallet
Anti-phishing code implementation
SMS verification

Zodeak Wazirx clone script has features and functionalities similar to the Wazirx Crypto exchange. Newbies can start their P2P cryptocurrency exchange Script with our wazir clone, acquiring customized features according to their business demands.

Feel Free to contact their expects

mail: [email protected]

Be the first person to like this.