Maksym Susi

Koodo has raised the rate on my phone plan without notification.

Upon noticing the price discrepancy I attempted to contact them to get this issue resolved. However 611 has no live people to talk to, simply stating you need to contact them via their "Chatbot" on the web, I reluctantly proceeded to the chatbot, only for it to tell me it cant solve my problems along it it not being able to schedule a callback simply stating "We're busier than usual right now, and unable to get you to a rep at this time." Shameful service.

Be the first person to like this.
Daniel O'brian

Hey all! When you decide to change your mobile operator, you should pay attention to Koodo Mobile. They provide customers with a simple and transparent approach to mobile services at an affordable price. As I was told in the customer support service, whose contacts were taken here https://koodo-mobile.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html each client of the company can form his own tariff, refusing services that he does not need, thereby reducing the price of payment.

Anthony Musgrave

Bitlife simulator game is extremely attractive, you will be able to join a virtual world like your normal life and do everyday things like reality.