Maksym Susi

When I had my initial appointment, I was told it would only take 90 minutes to have the windshield installed and 4 hours later I was still waiting. On the drive home I noticed the windshield was defective, after 3 different appointments where I was told that the glass was bad each time, a guy finally installed the replacement windshield and that was defective as well, plus the guy that did the install was nasty and had a terrible attitude, nothing like the actors on TV that do the safelite comercials. If I ever need another windshield replaced I will happily pay twice as much to someone else to not have to deal with Safelite ever again.

Be the first person to like this.
Johann Libert

Good day. Safelite Autoglass is a great company that specializes in auto glass repairs and replacements. If you have a damaged windshield, you can contact safelite autoglass customer service to tell us the extent of the damage and they will schedule an appointment for you to come and have your windshield repaired. The company works very quickly, and within an hour you will be able to pick up your car.

Be the first person to like this.